Welcome to the Falcon Nest

As the description states above, I have way too much time on my hands. But, what it doesn’t state is that I’m about as passionate for Northeast Catholic as anyone I know. Because I have no life, I attend a lot of football games, basketball games, wrestling matches and an occasional baseball game, soccer game and bowling match. After attending a game/match, I’ll write about my experiences in this space. I won’t comment much on the game itself, but rather the events surrounding the game itself; the people I see, strange happenings, etc.

Keep in mind that this blog is in no way associated with Northeast Catholic, the Northeast Catholic athletic department or the teams of Northeast Catholic. It’s just as the description says…..random observations of a guy with way too much time on his hands. I need to point this out as I tend to write about things I see and I generally don’t worry about stepping on a few toes along the way. I hope you enjoy reading what I have to write and you come back often.

0 comments: